How can I replace the nib of the edding 750, 751 or 780 (gloss) paint marker, or the edding 8750 industry paint marker?

The nib of the edding paint markers are designed to be replaced easily. To replace the nib, simply use a pair of pliers or a similar tool to pull out the defective nib and insert the new one. Then replace the cap and reactivate the marker.

Was this article helpful?

Disclaimer: In order to be able to provide you with help in the language of your choice, this page has been translated automatically and may contain minor grammatical inaccuracies.