Which edding marker is suitable for writing on damp or wet film (polyethylene)?

The edding 8300 industrial permanent marker in black (001) and blue (003) is suitable for writing on wet and closed surfaces.

Was this article helpful?

Disclaimer: In order to be able to provide you with help in the language of your choice, this page has been translated automatically and may contain minor grammatical inaccuracies.