Which edding product can I use when I need permanent writing for outdoor areas?

For labelling and marking on outdoor equipment, we recommend the edding 8055 Outdoormarker.

It's particularly suitable for weather-resistant marking and labelling on outdoor surfaces and almost any material including plastic, metal and glass and it's highly opaque. The edding 8055 outdoor marker is available in black and in white which is good for dark backgrounds.

Was this article helpful?