Which edding product can I use for long-lasting, lightfast writing on stickers and labels?

For stickers and labels with a paper surface intended for indoor use we recommend the edding 30 brilliant paper marker and the edding 33 brilliant paper marker. Both contain permanent ink which is extremely lightfast.

If the sticky labels have a plastic surface, our various permanent markers provide the ideal solution.

For outdoor labelling which is subject to the effects of weathering, e.g. for environmental badges used on vehicles, both the edding 8055 outdoor marker and the edding 751 paint marker are suitable.

Was this article helpful?