The following causes can cause a driver's license check to fail:
1. Defective display: Cracks or cracks in the display of the smartphone used can mean that the easycheck test label cannot be read reliably. In this case the test should be carried out with a different device.
2. Displays with armored glass: With certain devices, armored glass on the display can mean that the required signal cannot be recognized by the additional layer. In this case, too, testing with another device is recommended.
3. User error during the checking process: The finger movement to check the easycheck label was not carried out correctly. You can find tips on the ideal test process here (see article User information)
4. Use of a different driver's license: The driver's license check was carried out with a different test label than the one stored in the system. A check is therefore not possible in order to reliably exclude attempts at manipulation.
5. Outdated smartphone: The smartphone used for the test is outdated and not compatible with easycheck technology.